Friday, 2 September 2016

Tetris Mug - Review

Heat change Tetris mug - review!!




This will be easy and fun for everyone :D

The prices variety from £4 all the way up to £12 so It really depends where you go to get one. I find eBay, Amazon and MenKind have the best prices.

I have now done a review on one of the most amazing retro mug EVER! 

So I got this mug about two months ago and I must say that regards to the heat change application it works really well. The transition between the start of the Tetris game when the mug is cold all the way to half way through a game when hot is simply amazing. I didn't think a heat change mug would work this well, I was pleasantly surprised.


I tested the mug out many times over the course of the last two months and regarding wear and tear the mug its self is still going strong with no signs of damage.
the Tetris transfer started getting a bit faded. It looked as if it had been used a lot and was showing signs of use. but that's all okay because it now looks more retro.

I have tested this out in the dishwasher because of being curious of what might happen when washed in a powerful environment and as I guessed the outlines and decals were peeling in places and also looks as if they were missing lines that made the Tetris game box. These are far from dish washer safe but we all know that now anyway :D




The mug is a little on the small size for what I normally drink out of but over all this is a perfect cup for the perfect cup of tea of coffee and I don't really have anything bad to say about it.

It is an easy 9 out of 10 and would be higher but the transfers aren't dishwasher safe. Still very happy with it and what are you still doing here? Go get yourself one!! Follow the links below :D

Grab one of Amazon - 

Grab one of MenKind -


Thank you for reading!


Stay tuned for more reviews and rants!



Andy White :)






No comments:

Post a Comment